Friday, February 01, 2008

Today and always..

Relax and dont think further
What will be will be....

I wish I could work on the above two lines and gain some satisfaction and contentment in life!!!!

Why such restlessness always....there is hardly a time when I am relaxed and satisfied with the way my life is going on....even the quotes of positive thinking on the desktop calendar are not helping anymore....and I can feel the approaching dearth of depression and this general dissatisfaction.

Why life keeps bringing me to face this every once in a while...actually more than once in a while...and as I strive to find ways of getting rid of this morbidity...it
sticks on....leaving me discharged and oblivious to the surroundings...till it finally decides to depart all of a sudden...

And I get up to a bright morning with a song on my lips....and wonder at the dark circles under my eyes as I look in the mirror....

The fading bitter taste in my mouth ...the only reminiscent of the recent turmoil...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home