Thursday, November 20, 2008

Tomorrow......

In the hope for a better tomorrow....
I decide to move forward....

Bullets of doubts
Clouds of risks
And pages of uncertainties
Strike me one by one

The pendulum of SHOULD I or SHOULDN'T I
Finally weighed down at the latter
I took the plunge
And cut the ties with a ribbon-clad knife

Apprehension, Worry, and a little Guilt
Are the immediate escorts
Slowly giving way to
Excitement, anticipation and detachment

Tomorrow the world would know
And a volley of questions will follow
With some feeling glee
And others hopefully low...

In the midst of the events,
I wish and hope
To make the small step
Into a ladder

2 Comments:

Blogger Sanjayneverserious said...

Congratulations and heart felt wishes for your decision. I am sure it will take you places that you deserve for long. I shall always be there as a milestone..waiting for you to pass again and notice how long do you need to go further. Enjoy the newly found excitement...ur happiness will make me happy!!!

7:32 PM, November 20, 2008  
Blogger CoolMood said...

Thanks a ton...that's a wonderful wish!

7:34 PM, November 20, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home