Polka Dots
On a borderless horizon,
With blue and green clouds and seas….
I sit still and gaze.
The wind here is cooler,
It blows my hair and whispers in my ears.
I close my eyes and feel.
The sun here is milder,
It caresses my arms and kisses my eyes.
I stretch my hand and touch.
The rain here is softer,
It fills my heart and washes my lips.
I smile and admire,
The colors here are different,
They delight me and make me wonder.
I blink and stare,
The illusion here breaks.
It makes me gape and stare at the pattern.
On the white bedspread,
With blue and green polka dots…..

2 Comments:
I like it! Keep up the good work. Thanks for sharing this wonderful site with us.
»
Hi! Just want to say what a nice site. Bye, see you soon.
»
Post a Comment
<< Home