Friday, July 28, 2006

Laughing and Crying

Laughing and Crying
Two sides of a coin.

Have you ever felt sorrows merging with smiles
In an astonishing way
When tears mingle with the wrinkles
And you laugh aloud with waters in your eyes

Have you ever seen agonies blending with pleasures
In a colorful style
When all pains jumble up with the joys
And you can’t pin point one from the other

Have you ever heard relief tying hands with anguish
With a friendly grace
When all lies get entwined with the truths
And you aren’t able to side with any

Today’s rains managed to damage
The dam of tolerance, and along came
The rush of tears and the urge to smile
Sitting on either side of the see-saw

Laughing and Crying
Are they really two sides of a coin?

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Here are some links that I believe will be interested

7:33 PM, August 05, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Here are some links that I believe will be interested

3:07 AM, August 10, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm impressed with your site, very nice graphics!
»

10:08 AM, August 11, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home